Description du produit
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.